Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Week


Hope everyone had a Happy and SAFE Halloween! Our family had a wonderful week. Wednesday we went to the local mobile pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins. We chose 2 to carve and 2 really little ones for decoration. Thursday night we carved our pumpkins. It was the first time that DH or myself ever carved pumpkins. We did the basic simple triangular design for the faces of our jack-o-lanterns. There's only one pic, b/c the 2nd jack didn't get finished until the next day and I just haven't been able to get a pic of it or both of them together yet. Friday, I spent all day working on putting our costumes together. We were "Goldilocks and The Three Bears". Quite a bit has been going on since my last post, so I'll be posting updates later this coming week. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Jan said...

OH! You all look great!

Anonymous said...

You even wore the blue-jean dress like a mamma bear!! How cute! boy i know bub was loving life as Pappa bear huh? lol!! I could tell in his voice friday night that he was oh so excited to be dressed as a big bear!! lol! i think jason would make a good pappa bear...he definitely has the belly for it! My sweet little darlin's looked oh so precious! Once again my sister, the Martha Stewart of the family has pulled off fabulous costumes with her cunning craftiness! Kudos to you sis! Love you and miss you big bunches! Here's a big "bear" hug for ya.((((bear hug)))))

Carla said...

Looks like you had a spooktacular time!