Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HERE I AM!!

I bet you thought that I was lost. I bet you thought that I had thrown in the towel on this blogging thing. I bet you thought that ....well, it doesn't really matter what you thought or what you bet....I'm here and I'm back baby! OH! I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted, and for that I sincerely apologize. What has kept me away you're wondering??? Well let's see....umm.....family & friends & life. You know-those wonderful blessings from above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes as a matter of fact, i was one of those people that you had just left to wonder about the going on's of the Garrett clan..and wonder i did! (i mean blog-wise anyway, we stay updated on the phone(when i can be reached, ahem, for the most part anyway) so technically, since I have an inside scoop, I already knew mostly, about the going-on's of the Garretts.) but just when I had gotten excited about the idea of this blog and seeing the sweet little faces of my Doodle and Scooter, you leave me hanging in abondonment!! Girly, you need to get with the program posting the stories and pictures that your fans are craving!! I'm waiting.....