Monday, August 11, 2008

did you know?

...that there is a way that I can reply directly back to you whenever you leave a gracious and wonderful comment? When setting up your Blogger profile, if you check the box that says "show my e-mail address" I will be able to send a reply back to the specific comment that you left directly to your e-mail address. You can choose which e-mail address you wish to use or you can set up one just for blogging, if you haven't already. I found this out while searching around the internet about this whole bloggin' experience and found this information here, who obtained it here who eventually obtained it from here . So, if you haven't already and you would like for me to send you a reply back to your comments (after all, blogging is just another form of communicating a 2-way conversation), then by all means PLEASE CHECK YOUR BOX! "Now we know!" "And knowing is half the battle." GO JOE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still looking forward to those pics that you're supposed to send to my yahoo email so I can save them as a screensaver

Carla said...

Your Blog is so cute! I am still learning about all this blogging stuff. The pics of the kids are so cute! Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

did you know that on your page where the word here is written it leads to 3 different women's pages when being clicked on? lots of info! I clicked on all three here's I just wonder if you already knew that before you posted it?