Friday, August 8, 2008

ggrrrrrr.....


I had a little technical difficulty in writing this post…a.k.a….I fell asleep with my hands on the keys before completing the post. I was all set to post a pic, but sleep deprivation and the hard fast work we did yesterday just invaded my brain & body and needless to say b&b lost the battle. I woke up this morning all revived and ready to post the pic. Then DH calls from work and needs to come pick up my camera to use for a retirement ceremony b/c the boat camera is MIA at the moment and the ceremony starts in half an hour (from the time he called). ACK! I don’t have the pic transferred to the computer yet! How am I going to get it posted up on the blog if I don’t have the card? I can’t. Sooooo…..unfortunately….and I sincerely apologize for this….you’ll have to wait just a little bit longer for a recent pic. Good new is that he expects to come back home for the day after the ceremony, so I can post it then. In the meantime, I would like to keave you with something to tide you over… this pic was taken right after Little Man turned 6 mos. old, back in March while we were visiting family in NC.

2 comments:

Aunt MeMe said...

Hey...wait a minute...I know that picture! ;) it was took at Aunt MeMe's house...Lor said "I wanna hold my brudder" so sweetly. I think she was just using him for an excuse for me to take yet another pic. of her...You know what a camera hog she is!!! haha! I like the heading or title what ever you call it. It is very you. how about adding some color to the background..it's so...white. Love yall bunches!

Aunt MeMe said...

ok, disregard my earlier statement about it the background being so white....I ws at work when I viewed it earlier and it did not show all the neat little embellishments you have on here, nor did it show the border!! I LOVE IT! and yes...it is so You!!
Good job! :)