Thursday, July 31, 2008

Welcome One and All!!

OK!! I finally did it and took the plunge into the interesting and fascinating world of blogging. Why you may wonder? Because of the BLESSINGS of LIFE!! Because of the BUSYNESS of LIFE!! Because of the BEST (and worst) in LIFE!!! Mainly it's to keep all of our family and friends who seem to have forgotten how to use a phone (j/k), and who are so swamped with flooding inboxes with forwards instead of real actual written e-mails (and you know who you are) in the know on the what's-happenings & goings-on in the Garrett household on a pretty regular basis. I'm still learning my way around so bare with me, but come check us out often for updates, photos, and whatever else I decide to post on here.
Until then....

4 comments:

Jan said...

Hey Melissa!! I'm excited to be your first comment!! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you on your blog.

Thanks for emailing me!

valval said...

hey girl.. yep you had me in mind when you started this.. i know.. i know.. im terrible.. and those voice mail messages were so sweet.. ive saved them and listen to them several times... but why when i can call and actually hear a live angel voice...:) neverthe less im really glad you started this... between work and home.. im on the computer more than im on the phone.. love ya and im going to call you tonight.. yep! how about that! :)

Aunt MeMe said...

This is so COOL Sis!!!!! I am so lovin' it!!!! I pledge, as the slacksistathatiam....I will visit your blog Daily..(yeah right) and comment on every post...(ok, sure)and if I disagree with anything you support in a post, I will suck it up, smile and nod, and say "that's great!" real cheesy like! ;) no need to thank me, that's my job as your favorite sister in the whole wide world...(we won't tell them I'm your ONLY sister..sshhhh)LOL LOL LOL
Seriously, I'm thrilled to pieces that you started this!!! I love you Sissy- oh and hey, that little comment about the person with an overflowing inbox that sends lots of forwards and no actual real emails....that wasn't towards ME was it??????? hahahaha It's ok, I know it was and guess what? I love you anyway!
~your #1 fan...Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy! I am glad that you started a blog but please don't post any personal information pertaining to your household and family's so strangers can get it and use it ok? because the Net is very scary I watch the local and national News!! lol but have fun with it and enjoy and you know me, I will still be a worrywort mom...love y'all